
Mind me, I don't think she look hot
but it's that she has character
that's what make her hot.
Nevermind if you don't understand.
She has beautiful eyes :)

Right, I know I'm late but at least I got the chance to watch Transformer in cinema before the fever is over. (it's a must to watch action movie in cinema) Believe me, the hall for Transformer was kinda full yesterday despite the movie was out a month ago. *nod nod* mmhmm! and the movie's awesome. Still rate it as the best action movie ever besides Terminator (for me) although the storyline was kinda suckish this time :/

Just so I know, Megan Fox is 23 this year and so does Shia LaBeouf (read as "SHY-uh luh-BUFF") but apparently she looks older always. Maybe cause Sam still has his boyish-look. *one- shoulder shrug* He's kinda cute in the movie thou..


By the way, Tom Felton is 22 years old :D
Jun Yen said, " Tom Riddle is hotter!"



Obviously not, right?!!

No comments:
Post a Comment