Thursday, October 16, 2008

You're My Soup of Everyday

**** stop posting nonsense >.< ish la.
Yes! Exam comin
. Hahaha!

So.. today i ponteng school but end up not studyin. I might as well go school tomorrow then.
Woke up at 8am. Planning to try on my new bread maker but don't have enough butter. While waiting for my maid to buy it. I used the left over butter and tons of mushroom to make mushroom soup. Made my bread after that. I can't wait for the bread to be done to look at my first bread^^ Well.. i wasted that 3 hours walking into the kitchen each 10 minutes and back to the living room to watch tv.




It looks nice. Doesn't it? hahaha! A-
It's about 330 when it's done and cooled. Then i start studying! haha.. but piano teacher came at 430. Gosh. Theory gives me more headache compare to studies. Guess what, mitochondria in my muscle cell is getting lesser. Yup, studying Bio chapter 7 today.

Btw, me likey Lucky and Summer Sunshine == i don't understand summer sunshine's mv. Oh and Viva la Vida. The guy who sings? Look at his eyes. It's green! Aw.. so beautiful. Me love beautiful eyes like yours.. If i'm not wrong coldplay has a song name yellow right? Car Yi will like it i think.

Are you happy today? =D

I'll still rate it as sweet memories <3

No comments: