1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like virus.
1. If someone says ''Is this okay?" you say?
You and I Both - Jason Mraz :B
I tagged:-
Cheng Yau
Khoy Yan
Nat
Pei Nee
Shu Yee
Yin
Wen
Yin Wei
i don't know why..
but I like him! ^^
his name is Zhang YaoDong.
[Zhang Yaodong (simplified Chinese: 张耀栋; pinyin: Zhāng Yàodòng, born Teoh Yeow Tong on 17th December 1977) is a Singaporeactor. Yaodong entered the entertainment circle after joining Star Search in 1999. He was a model and had done various commercials before joining Mediacorp. He made his small screen debut in the ever popular sitcom, Don't Worry, Be Happy VI. He has also been awarded many roles due to his chiselled features coupled that with his impressive height, 6'2". He was finally being awarded a 2nd lead actor role in Happily Ever After after working very hard for the past seven years. He has since snared lead roles in shows like "The Greatest Love Of All", "Dear, Dear Son-In-Law" and "Where The Heart Is".
He has recently completed a collaboration between Singapore and Malaysia, Falling In Love.
In the recent Star Awards 2007, he won the Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes award, his first award in his 6 years of acting career. Most people expressed surprise for him getting into the Top 10 as he is mediocre in looks and acting. His win also did not create much of a sensation and the media did not seem interested. i-weekly said that it might help create some promotion for the 110-episode drama, Love Blossoms where he is one of the cast members.]
copied from Wikipedia.he's darn sweet in all his movies de lor..
no la. I watched 2 of his drama series only.
Currently watching the Greatest Love of All.
Ntv7 6pm.
His first drama series I watch was Falling in Love which was shown on Ntv7 also 2 years back if I'm not wrong.










No comments:
Post a Comment