Wednesday, December 10, 2008

all I want for Christmas is you. to be happy

Everything about Christmas is just so very beautiful.
Can't help feeling happy.
Looking at the deco makes me happy.
Hearing the carols makes me happy.
The colours, the singing, the joy! in the air.
Gee.. I love Christmas.
Let's celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, Our Saviour! :D

...........................................................................................................................

Movies movies on the screen,
they just can't stop playing.

So I've been watching movies again today. Make It Happen, Barbie in a Christmas Carol and Another Cinderella Story. All nice.

Make It Happen, from the same writer of Step Up and Save The Last Dance. Storyline: ok. Dance moves: Just Nice. If you're looking for the best dance moves movies watch Step Up 2. Not this.


Another Cinderella Story, another fairy tale. Another almost Cinderella storyline. About dancing too but more on romance.


I never miss Barbie movies. All Barbie movies are nice. So does this one, Barbie in a Christmas Carol. Meaningful.


I went for medical check up this morning. Just a full blood test k? A full medical check up cost 1000+ You know, I look at the syringe. Looking at my own blood filling up the syringe O.O Horror

More movies to come ^^

Are you happy today? =D
미안하다, 사랑한다

No comments: